Mechanical design engineer for the Engineering and Development Department.
Planning and developing new products and optimizing existing products for the various requirements.
Education: B.Sc. in mechanical engineering from a well-known university
- At least 5 years of proven work experience in mechanical product design and drafting.
- Experience in detailed mechanical design, assemblies and design of mechanisms
- Knowledge and experience in downloading drawings for production
- Familiarity with various manufacturing technologies (sheet bending, laser, machining, welding, etc.)
- Experienced with design and analysis with Solidworks.
- Full control of all Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced in air conditioning – advantage.
- Experienced in the Automotive industry – advantage
- Strong theoretical background in some of the following area:
Packaging and mechanics
- Electrical and electronics
- Manufacturing technologies
- Heat transfer
Language skills: High verbal and writing skills Hebrew and English
Personality: Excellent interpersonal relationship; self-motivated; independent; able to work under pressure, team player, ‘out of the box’ thinker; Hand-on approach; Organized work and documentation